more than shocking, they comes as thunder to your life!!!

He needs something worse than the electric chair

"He needs something worse than the electric chair," she later said. "He deserves just what she got," said Bonnie, referring to her daughter.According to The Sun News, on February 20, the entire Conway community was in a state of shock. "I can't think of anything in the world that would be more of a shock than this," said a local bar owner whom Shirley Register once worked for. "I know his mother, his sister and him and never in my life have I encountered a more polite, more kind young man. My heart bleeds for his parents. I feel like crying to think of it." Although everybody was stunned over everything, a strong sense of relief swept throughout the town.

The murder of teenage Crystal Todd by her best friend - The Crime library

No comments: